- How comfortable are funds with subsidy free projects?
- What level of returns are they expecting and will those expectations be met?
- Which locations in Europe are most attractive for deals?
- Are funds comfortable yet with solar+storage? If not, what are their concerns with these types of projects?
- Feedback from asset owners: what do HNWI and pension funds expect in terms of risk/return?
- The economics behind subsidy free – how can investors help to make it work?
Filinto MartinsChief Investment OfficerSmartenergy Invest AG
Giovanni d’AndriaDirector - Real Assets: Renewable Power GroupBlackrock
Ricardo PineiroPartnerForesight Group
Anthony DohertyGroup Corporate Finance DirectorNTR
Jan LibicekInvestment DirectorBluefield Partners LLP
Julia GubarInvestment ManagerPlatina Partners
Lorena CicirielloMD, Head of Debt FinancingNextEnergy Capital
Andrew WojtekSenior Investment Manager | Energy & Infrastructure EMEA, Head Solar & Wind IberiaAquila Capital