Hannah leads Natural Power’s European Advisory team, delivering due diligence and strategic advisory services for wind, solar and battery storage projects to major European and international clients. She holds specialist expertise in portfolio optimisation and hybrid project feasibility and modelling. Hannah has been active in the renewable energy industry since 2012 anshawnd worked as a technical manager for a leading global renewables developer before joining Natural Power.
This session will look at some of the auction results from 2019 and 2020 to enable the audience to learn from the outcomes. We will assess:
• Recent auction review: winning bids, prices and locations
• How will some of the low-ball winning projects establish economic viability?
• Capture price assumptions – what to include, longer term power prices
• How to prepare for an auction
• Including storage where it is promoted as part of the auction process