09:30 EUROPEAN PV FROM AN INVESTOR’S POINT OF VIEW
- How comfortable are funds with subsidy free projects?
- What level of returns are they expecting?
- Which locations in Europe are most attractive for deals?
- Are funds comfortable yet with solar+storage? If not, what are their concerns with these types of projects?
- Feedback from asset owners: what do HNWI and pension funds expect in terms of risk/return?
- The economics behind subsidy free – how can investors help to make it work?
Julia Gubar, Investment Manager, Platina Partners
Aldo Beolchini, Managing Partner and Chief Financial Officer, NextEnergy Capital
Giovanni Terranova, Founding Partner, Bluefield Partners LLP
Anthony Doherty, Corporate Finance Director, NTR
Andrew Wojtek, Director, Investment Management, Renewable Energy and Infrastructure, Aquila Capital