The EU Grid: Transmission & Distribution Investment and Infrastructure
Time: 14:45 - 15:30
Theatre: Room One
- What is the new power landscape in Europe, and how is the industry adapting to it?
- What policies are upcoming, and what are national and local governments doing to help alleviate the grid backlog?
- How can you make your projects more attractive and achieve a grid connection?
- What roles do solar / energy communities play in relieving some of the bottlenecks across Europe?
- How can the numerous development deadlines across EU countries help filter out the grid backlog?
- Berto Martins Director - Energy Markets - EDP