How to Tackle and Resolve Permitting and Planning Bottlenecks
Time: 14:30 - 15:15
Theatre: Room One
- What are the ‘easy wins’ that developers can move forward with in order to alleviate bottlenecks?
- What can we learn from other countries’ permitting and planning processes, and what lessons can we learn from those countries that have cleared the way for solar deployment
- Uncapping the bottlenecks through collaboration and communication across all points
- What role do farming, agricultural, historical and even archaeological associations & organisations play in deploying solar PV projects?
- How can developers bring local communities along with them, and what are the benefits of doing so?
- Ewelina Szulc Managing Director, Poland - DIF Capital Partners
- Alexandre Kisslinger CEO, Portugal - Acciona