The Year Ahead – What Will the Next 12 Months Hold in Store for Solar?
Time: 09:15 - 10:00
Theatre: Room One
This session will ask the big questions to kick off Day 2, and take a deep dive into the next 12 months into 2025, and beyond, asking: ‘How can you prepare for the next 12 months?’
- Do EU companies need to adapt their business models to unlock profit, and if so, how?
- What are the market opportunities and pricing strategies in the EU solar energy market
- What are the macroeconomic factors at play in the EU right now, and how will they affect the future of the industry?
- How will fluctuating interest rates impact the industry?
- With development deadlines looming, how much of the deployment pipeline will be realised?
- What are the impolication of the move from auctions to CfD models?
- Analysis of how much of the EU pipeline will actually be built?