An Update on Selling Power – A New Era of PPAs
Time: 14:20 - 15:05
PPAs are an ever-changing and ever-evolving beast with no two agreements ever being the same. This is especially evident during the current market volatility of increased and changing power prices. Many PPAs are long-term fixed price deals, meaning offtakers don’t pay extra when energy prices increase which can further squeeze asset owners’ margins.
Despite high prices, corporate PPAs are still in high demand as offtakers want secure, long-term, cheap energy – find out how to best position yourself to optimise returns in this new market.
- Beatriz Guillen Senior Manager - Power Markets and Corporate PPA Iberia - Lightsource bp
- Vincenzo Quinci Head of Origination - Europe - Mytilineos
- Frederico Carita Global Head of Developer Engagement - Level Ten Energy
- Dr Marios Stanitsas Power Originator - ABO Wind
- Jaime Cano Rodríguez-Arias Originator - Renewable Long-Term Products - Axpo
- Miguel Ángel Amores Renewable Energy and Environmental Technology Manager - Triodos Bank
- Hermenegildo Altozano Partner - Two Birds